Friday, May 29, 2009

Saying goodbye is the hardest thing

my table are clean from the usual pile of papers. Komputer itu pun akan saya angkut

talipon buruk ni tinggal jerlah :)


bawah meja pun dah clear. selipar itu masih diperlukan untuk ke surau untuk solat.
Kotak bawah meja itu, kotak kosong. Masih diperlukan untuk merehatkan kaki

ini sjalah barang yang akan saya angkut pulang hari ini :)

Saying goodbye is the hardest thing..ek...eleh just new dept, new role and new branch itu saja. Instead baby sitting for a bunch of kids, mostly under 30 (used to be 8), now I will have to babysit for a bunch of older people mainly 40 and above, about 60 of them...........pengsannnnnnn!!!! Kalau derang banyak songeh, I will buat muka garang...hehehe....macam boleh :)

But I hope everything will workout fine for me


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin