Sunday, May 24, 2009

Please don't text me at 3am

Somebody actually text me at 3am asking where the best place to eat in Kuala Lumpur

Halloooooo...it's 3am forgodsake

I'm obvioulsly not answering your text message, even if I'm not asleep yet

just to send you a message unless it's not something urgent, please don't text me in the wee hour.

Previously, that person text me where to find a place. She sure hadn't found the wordGOOGLE I guess.

And NO, she's not from out of town. Please don't expect that I know everything that is under the sun.

Shiishhhhh!!!!!!

3 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

pergh kol3am carik makan lagie...nie dok mane minah nie??? ke die jetlag from UK time...hehehehe

mslvoe said...

sape kah gerangan minah tu? hehehe.. sure xleh tido tu

Pink Mama said...

Verde, itulah pukul 3 pagi cari tempat makan, tak tido ke :)

Sha, ohhh...tapi orang lain tido :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin