Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First hand experience

Today I experience first hand, how a dangerous when a person accidentally fallen asleep on the wheel

It goes like this

Me: Yang, nak makan ayam tandoori

Yang...nak makan tandoori

the next thing I felt the car gliding and bam...

ia pakcik itu telah tertidur dan saya telah bercakap sorang-sorang rupanya

Suami saya telah melanggar bumper kereta depan.

bernasib baiklah masa tu jam dan kereta tak laju

dan lebih bernasib baik our car and the car in front tak calar or ada any dent

I was speechless, numb and terkujat sekejap

I offered to drive back home but he is fully awaken by the small accident

Alhamdulillah tak terjadi accident yang lagi teruk.

No point of being angry at my husband cause I think he is too tired today driving around KL for his appoinments

Just a reminder to all of you, kalau you too tired please take a break.

Promise me ya

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin