Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cards for beloved teachers

Orang kata kerja seorang ibu tu tak pernah habiskan. True you know but i've got no complaint so far. Loving my mommy role although kadang-kadang tu penat. Sementara anak-anak ni masih kecik dan memerlukan attention and pertolongan kitakan. Nanti dah besar nanti lain pulak ceritanya.
I have to help the girls do a Teacher's Day Cards for their teacher. Efford sendirikan, they don't want to buy a card but instead make one. Semalam dah beli the things that we needed for the cards.

I pun suka the love stickers. I still remember how when I was a little girl I love to buy stickers.

glue, colour pensel yang ntah kali ke berapa beli tahun ni cause they keep loosing it, marker pen, kadboard, color paper, double sided tape and gunting.


actually I yang suka fine point ni :)


I have to write the wording so that they can cut the letters from my glossy magazine....berkorban untuk anak-anak...tak per...sekali sekali but not Mama's Glam magazine ya

apa itu?


Ayah helping his daughters find the letters

little missy cutting the letter. We let her do her little project


tak perlah potong tak cantik, nanti Mama alterkan


mula menampal


that's how it look like inside Adik's card

this one is Kakak's

Thank you Teachers for teaching my kids. I can never repay your hardwork and committment


as long Kakak's happy with her work, I am too

cik Kak kecik tu biasalah diva melampau. Kasut lipstick, ribbons, handbags semua ada...fashionista terlebih :)


from Adik


this one is for Adik's class teacher
Happy Teacher's Day. All these cards and gifts will be given tomorrow on the celebration day.
I salute you teachers!!


2 comments:

mslvoe said...

sha pun suka tampal2 letter kt dlm card. sweetkan! sis kasi sha idea la nk buat anniversary card. muahs!

Pink Mama said...

Sha, relaxing sebenarnya tampal menampal ni. Hehehe...ur welcome. Nanti tunjuk tau :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin