Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our lil' jewellery designer

Semalam sementara I menjahit kaki seluar yang tetas tu, si kecik I pun sibuk membuat little projek dia.

Tadaaaaaa......she presented me with

her own jewellery collection



Presenting collection no 1

necklace untuk Mama, sila ignore my wrinkle t-shirt ya



close up


ring


close up


bracelet ...this is the unfinish product. Artist tengah pikir nak mencantikkan lagi...


Bracelet with a big stone


End of collection 1...now we move on to



Collection no 2



I suruh dia model sendiri sebab a bit pendek..choker rasanya. Bentuk love tu...



ring and bracelet


close up on the ring

She did it all with her plastercine.

Hopefully one day she'll give me jewellery dari Tiffany's ker atau Lazare diamond ker.....hehehehe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin