Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trying to pack

I'm trying to pack the bags for our trip. But first of all, I have to fold the pile of clean laundry (it's as high as a hill). I have to pack for five people's clothes for a four day trip. Not an easy task for me cause I've got tons of work to be done around the house. Nak kena gosok baju lagi + nak kena layan mak nenek dua orang ni bercakap lagi. Bila nak buat kerja. Tension...now I wish Bibik were staying with us so that she can do all the laundry. Kalau kaya, bolehlah baju dah pakai buang beli baru,kan?. Oh, I ada kawan macam ni dulu, dia anak manja dan anak orang kaya, kat rumah semua mak dia uruskan. Sekali pi obersea, tak reti nak buat laundry. So everytime she ran out of clean clothes, dia pi beli baju baru. Kat US boleh ler, T-shirt murah2. Even Gap t-shirt pun leh dapat USD10, 3 helai. Pinggan kat apartment dia semua pun bangsa lepas makan buang jer. Pathetic dan pemalas sungguh kawan aku tu.

I don't have enough time to pack tomorrow nite cause my collegue's wants to have a department dinner tomorrow nite. I might go or I might take a rain check on it. Cause if I go to dinner with them, it'll be very long dinner. Tomorrow nite I'll be rushing to prepare for the trip. Nanti balik dah penat, sure nak tido. Bila dah tido, bila plak nak siap packingkan.

Anyway, I'll be seeing my collegues at another collegue's wedding at the end of next week. Chinese wedding nak beli hadiah ke, bagi duit eh?. Kalau bagi duit berapa RM?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin