Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Termenung


The week started of good with getting a new niece
tapi dugaan Tuhan nak kasikan.
My sister's (sister yang baru bersalin tu) car got broken into.
Pastu my niece suspected kena H1N1, my poor baby sister kena kuarantin dalam rumah jaga anak dia. Yes, they wear a mask and I don't let my mother to see my sister's daughter just for precaution. Lepas tu pagi tadi the same time I got the news that my niece suspected H1N1, my sister yang just gave birth tu rumah dia kena ransacked dengan pencuri.
Dugaan betullahkan.
Disebabkan my niece suspected H1N1, I can't send my kids to my mom's house and dear hubby doesn't want the maid to care for the children cause his afraid the maid might be carrying the virus ( talk about paranoid....)
So this mother will take to take leave for a few days to take care of her kids at home =(

4 comments:

akak_bieza said...

Sabar...tuhan tu maha adil..dia nak duga kita pun akan tengok sejauh mana tahap ketahanan kita..

akak doakan semoga semuanya selamat..insyaallah

take care

*gorjesmum* said...

ya allah, sabar yer..hope evrythings gonna be ok sonn insya Allah...

i'll pray 4 u too

Pink Mama said...

Kak, oh...sedih plak...terima kasih

Fazeela, Insyaallah dear

Afra Yuri said...

i LOVE pink!!okey tak ikut topik hehe.just wanna say that ive link ya!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin