Saturday, January 17, 2009

Deco and accessories

I personally prefer the CNY deco at The Pavilion, more romantic setting.

This one below is at One Utama at the new wing.








One of my hobbies is collecting accessories (besides shoes and handbag...oh yeah I bought another pair of shoes too today and I'm in need of a new shoe rack :) )


the girls, when they saw that I bought myself an accessory, they start to show their handslah, their necklah...Mama kena sendiri fahamlah...hehehe.

So I have (stress on the have ya) to buy them sesuatu ler jugak. I found these cute bangles at Miss T. Comel sangat, buttons jadi gelang. Kalau mana2 baju hilang butang nanti boleh ler I cilok dari gelang diaorang......hehe.

suka hati budak berdua beradik ni

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin