Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hmm....so tired

What a long tiring and stressful day.
My wisdom tooth sakit bila makan. So decided to take half day leave to see the dentist.
But guess what so many things have to happen today.

Somebody's PC have to go missing today. Hilang hari lain tak boleh ke. Satu hal nak ke sana sini menguruskan.

I organized a lunch meeting today. The speeker had to come late. Satu hal nak kena tunggu. Pastu satu hallah pulak tea lady buat kopi manislah. No way am I gonna find a hot water pulak for them. Tealady dah pergi lunch. Tambah jerlah air masak yang tealady dah sediakan tu dalam kopi. Gaban punya ngada-ngada.

Then I had to send my husband to the worksyop before going to the dentist.

Satu hal nak kena drive to Jalan Kelang Lama.
Nak balik jalan jam pulak kat Kerinchi Link because somebody decided to crash his car against the side of the highway. Bagus....bawak laju-laju lagi kat korner.

Sampai kat dentist, bagus tak ada orang. Tak payah tunggu.

Terus boleh masuk jumpa dentist. But guess what she can't extract my wisdom tooth today cause she said dah petang. She suggested that I come back tomorrow at 11am.
But &*%^&$% cause tomorrow I have an urgent thing to do in the office. Now I'm like in a dilema cause I pandai-pandai buat appoinment tadi. So I guess I have to reschedule it to Saturday.

All I have to say is that today is a very tiring day for me. Penyakit melankolik kawan I dah berjangkit kat I.

I hate it....or maybe because I'm too tired and tak sihat sangat.
Sekarang nak pergi mandi, makan ubat dan tidur.

4 comments:

Brenda B said...

Hey, rest more, tidur and minum air kosong more :) Get well soon ay.

Pink Mama said...

thank you dear =)

♥MAMASYAZA♥ said...

sakit yg paling seksa rasanya sakit gigi....org tegur ckit pun kengkadang rasa cam nak marah....hidup serba tak kena ...kalo dah sakit gigi

Pink Mama said...

betul tu...dah cabut baru lega

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin