Friday, January 8, 2010

Weekend around the corner

I don't know how to tell you how happy I am right now that it's already Friday. Bila lagi cuti sekolah ehhh.....rasa macam nak cuti lagilah.
It's been a hectic week.50% of my work is done, hopefully come Monday I can settle most of it.
Kan best kalau boleh jadi lady of leisure. Relax jer pi shopping, lepak-lepak kat Starbuck tak payah kerja.
Someone ask me why I tak ada maid kat rumah to help me out. It's very tiring, macam kerja double shift.
I would have to say it's by choice that I didn't have any maid at home. Actually we have a maid but Bibik stays at my mother's house cause my kids duduk rumah nenek derang lepas sekolah till I balik kerja. Malaslah nak eleborate panjang-panjang kenapa tak nak biarkan maid ni duduk jer kat rumah I. Senang kata, I think the maids work well under supervisionlah.

Anyway, cerita 10 hari 10 malam pasal maid pun tak guna. Here's a few pictures of us in the ferry to Langkawi.

Nasib baiklah tak ada yang tiba-tiba mabuk laut ke....kalau tak sure haru biru.

IMG_5687

IMG_5688

IMG_5753

IMG_5795

IMG_5814

Selamat Hari Jumaat

& before I forget "Happy Birthday Papa"

it's my dad's birthday today. Macamlah dia baca my blogkan. =D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin