Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kinda annoying...

Have you ever encountered a friend that you find so annoying and you cannot get rid of them from your face?

The kind yang really attention seeker.

Damn...I must really feel annoyed to write this post.

If only I can get rid this type of person from my life....at the first place tak payah berkawan pun tak per. Being me it's hard to act stuck up cause tak nak orang ingat kita berlagak bagus sangat kalau tak layan orang. So kalau dia tegur kat fb, jawaplah jugak kira tak nak rude kat orang jer.

But some people just don't get it. Kalau you tanya soalan, sepatah I jawap then you tanya lagi sepatah I jawap....maknya I tak sudilah nak bersembang dengan you.

I pernah delete some people from my facebook sebab menyampah tahap gaban dengan kepoyoan derang tapi sebab derang tanya did I delete them from my fb list. So I addlah balik sebab tak nak kecikkan hati orang. Now I yang sakit mata. Tengah type ni baru teringat, I can hide them from my fb rite. Yeah, I think I'm just gonna do that for now.

There's a few time, orang-orang yang I menyampah ni message me kat my facebook I terus offline. Rude pun rudelah...malas nak bersembang dengan derang cause selalunya menyakitkan hati jer. Hopefully they'll get my message that I have no intention to talk to them.

Malas nak membebel dah. Lebih baik I berkawan dengan orang yang ada positive attitude jer and jauhkan negativity. Cause negativity drags you down.

By the way if you feel lovey dovey with your spouse, can you do it at home, alone with your spouse. Instead flaunting it in fb where everybody can see....macam nak menunjuk aje kat the whole world. *Puke*

Damn...I can be nasty at times....Sorry lorrr....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin