Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trying out my new camera

Last weekend I bought a new camera. An Olympus Pen E-PL1. Camera Canon DSLR I ada lagi but since it's too bulky and heavy to carry around, so I decided to buy another camera and pass my samall Sony Cybershot to my son.

Here's a few photos taken during lunch yesterday at Warung Cherry Sg.Penchala.


my lunch yesterday =)

oh merahnya muka saya
by the way the big mug of watermellon juice is only RM2.50


tamak air hahaha...


ikan bakar

Pictures below taken using the Art function in the camera


Pop Art


pin hole


soft focus


this kitty cat asyik mengacau I makan...notty boy...pffftttttttt



Warung Cherry Sg. Penchala.

They also gave us free bubur for lunch =)



In case you're wondering how an Olympus Pen E-PL1 looks like




Saya gila gadget =P


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin