Thursday, June 4, 2015

Not a safe place to live in

Lately I risau sangat dengan keadaan my parents. Lebih-lebih lagi area perumahan my parents at TTDI tu selalu sangat berlaku kes rompakan. Rampant sangat lately ni. 
Almost every day I would read in my facebook page (I followed TTDI fb page by the way) ada saja rumah kena pecah masuk.

But what really disturbed me is that one of the resident post a video of perompak memanjat masuk gate rumah dia at dawn. Dah nak masuk waktu Subuh masih lagi boleh panjat gate rumah orang nak merompak. Dahlah yang merompak tu bukannya satu atau dua orang but more. In the video boleh nampak one of them were armed with knive.....scary!.

Then another resident post a video of the perompak nak cuba menceroboh rumah dia through the back fence. There were like 6 of them.......rompak berjemaah!
Boleh pulak dalam satu malam rompak at 3 different house/ area yang berdekatan.
Rumah ada guard pun tak tentu selamat sebab guard pun kena ikat.

The worst thing is that most of TTDI roads ada paid guard/ security company yang jaga. What's the point of paying them if your are still not secured.

Yesterday my friend told me that ada auntie depan rumah dia kena ikat dan rompak at 2pm......tengahari tu!. The thieves are getting bolder but what have the government done to protect the citizen. Jangan tahu kutip GST saja tapi rakyat dipinggirkan. 

Currently my dad is away from home visiting kolam ikan and masuk hutan etc,so my mom tinggallah sorang-sorang kat rumah kadang-kadang. My sister and her family lives with my mom but my sister ni tak boleh pakai gak. When she comes home late, I dah risau dah my mom tinggal sorang. Nak ajak dia duduk my house dia tak nak sebab biasalah orang tua lebih selesa duduk rumah sendiri. So I'll be calling her every hour just to make sure she's okay.

Ya Allah lindungilah keluarga kami. 

I jadi paranoid bila baca pencuri masuk ikut pintu belakanglah. Pecah ikut bumbunglah......masuk ikut balkoni. Malaysia dah tak aman macam dulu (only our PM says that Malaysia masih aman......he's living in his own bubble I guess)

Oh I forgot to tell that my mother's neighbor, 2 house down from their home pencuri masuk ikut pintu dapur. The thieve even manage to grab the house key and car key. Dah nak start engine kereta bawak keluar garage. Nasib baik tuan rumah sedar. How crazy is that?????

I blame it all on kebanjiran rakyat asing di Malaysia. We're such a 'nice' loving country that we open our arms to all the foreigner.

Add to my paranoia ........this have to happen yesterday



read the news more here


Nasib baik jugaklah my father tak ada cause my father's daily routine is he'll go for a jog at Bukit Kiara Park everyday.

My TTDI used to be a safe place when I was growing up. But now it is the scariest place to live in =(

So sad! Thanks to our government. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin