Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Choo Choo Train pass by me

I was sitting in the car yesterday and suddenly a choo choo train pass me by. In the middle of Damansara Utama. Not everyday you see a train pass through your route especially when there is no railtracks at all.

Jangan terpedaya. Keretapi kena bawak pergi tempat for refurnish agaknya. That reminds me my son got a big box of railtracks and trains at home. It used to fill up my living hall cause the boys (son & hubby) were crazy about trains back then sampai tak ada space nak jalan kat rumah tu. Siap ada 2 tiga layer tracks tu.
Woke up this morning saying prayer to God cause I still have the chance to see my love ones. Did you read about the Diplomatic and Administrative officer who pass away at the Diplomatic and Administrative compulsary course?. Kena minum air stokin...so inhumane. It's in the NST newspaper today. Al-Fatihah to her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin