Saturday, February 11, 2012

Long vs short

Selasa lepas bawak the girls potong rambut. Derang yang beria-ia nak potong rambut after diracun by their father >.<

Ayah derang memang dah lama suruh potong rambut budak-budak ni sebab dia rimas but I yang sayang sebab dah panjang. It takes almost 3 years for their hair to grow that long. 

I finally gave in after Adik beria-ia nak potong rambut. Anyway, it's getting harder to comb her long hair sebab rambut dia tangles. Tangle teruk sampai kadang-kadang in the morning on school days, I just tie her hair without combing the lower end of the hair sebab sikat pun boleh patah.

My sister brought her 4 year old for a haircut the day before at TTDI and it cost RM25 for that tiny head. I instead took my girls to a hair saloon in Kota Damansara. Kedai amoi yang I selalu potong rambut. Manyak murah only RM8 per head for these two kids. Cheapo mummy hahahaha....as long as potong lawa ok per.






sayangnya rambut dah panjang ='(

Snip....snip.....

taraaaaaa.....dah pendek


shorter hair. Both girls happy only mummy a bit sad.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Tie HT said...

salam kenal,

jemput join segmen di blog saya..simple je..ada hadiah jua, tamat selasa ni..

nice blog :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin