Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Checking Chatime...what's all rave about


Chatime One Utama dah buka almost a month. Boleh kata almost hari-hari mesti ada queue panjang.

Tak terbuka lagilah hati I selama ni nak try walaupun ramai orang cakap sedap. Reason was that the queue was always long, being me the lazy bum....memanglah malas nak beratur.

So today I finally caved in to popular demand. There was no queue when I reached Chatime....so why not give it a try.

So with my friend suggestion I got myself Roasted Milk Tea with Red Bean.

Don't ask me what other favor they have cause I don't know but you can go to their website and check, it's http://www.ichatime.com/




My honest opinion about the drink

Peminat Chatime jangan marah tau...janji....



It tasted like cendul saja to me......larikkkkkk (to Starbuck =P)


2 comments:

Nadiah said...

Next time you should try Milk tea with Pearl.So yummylicious.

I dah repeat almost 20+++ cups so far within 2months :-)

Pink Mama said...

next time nanti I try flavor yang u suggest tu ya =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin