Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shopping sikit

Guess what I bought. Just a little splurge..

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my make up essentials





Dr Feelgood, MAC Studiofix NC25 and the MAC SA managed to charm me (I can never resist MAC) into buying a new lippie, Gladiola when I actually wanted to exchange 6 finish cases of MAC with a pink lippie. But they seems to be out of stock until Jan 8. I actually went to KLCC and Sogo's MAC but both were out of stock. The one lipstick that's in they're stocks are those in brownish.






I also bought


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


a new camera :)





Ok now, I have to go keep all my money under my bed in the bank although a certain handbag store is calling my name :P


Oh yeah, last nite I bought this too replacing the old one in my bedroom after months of watching in black and white


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


Ok, now I should be running to the bank to keep my money :P

2 comments:

Mrs Taz said...

wuhoooo...bestnyer shopping shopping :)

Pink Mama said...

retail theraphy seronok betullah Mrs Taz. Release semua tension...hehehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin