Monday, October 22, 2012

Passing


So my blender went kaput on me last Saturday. There I was cursing at the blender and my luck. Tengah semangat nak masak asam pedas and then suddenly blender rosak. Rasa macam frust sangat. Letih makcik nak kena menumbuk segala bawang. Dahlah lesung batu kat rumah tu cinonet nau. Kalau masuk bawang lebih sikit jer nanti, ada yang pandai-pandai memelantingkan diri keluar. Tensi okay.

Actually my problem was so little to other people's problem. At least I still have a lesung batu to work with right.

Yesterday, one of my ex school mate son pass away due to luekemia. He was only 15 yo. Sama baya with my own son.
He's such a sweet boy, tak banyak cakap. Most of the time I see him, he'll be busy with his gadgets.
Allah lebih menyayangi dia walaupun after a few cycle of chemo, still can't cure him. Ini dugaan buat my friend. Semoga dia tabah menghadapi dugaan ni. He's in a better hands now. InsyaAllah.

Al-Fatihah.


driving miss Daisy to Kidzania on Saturday.
Mama adorning Dato Siti's style kejap =P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin