Friday, April 22, 2011

New handphone

Kalau sesiapa yang follow I kat twitter would know that how I've been complaining about my iPhone keep shutting down itself for the past week.This week it gotten worse till I had to bring it back to Maxis so that they can check on the problem. Maxis actually reset the setting back to the original factory setting. I had to sit there for 20 minutes while they reset....lama siot sampai mati kutu jadinya sorang-sorang kat situ. Lepas dah reset setting pun it kept shutting itself.Tengah syok-syok main Angry Birds tiba-tiba terus shutdown.....memang terus I jadi angry. Few times pulak tu. Stress jadinya. What would I do without my iPhone? Kronik bunyinyakan.

So I decided to bring it back to Maxis yesterday. Pergi petang semalam after work kena tunggu 8 orang ahead of me. Mostly they have problems with their iPhone4 and it takes awhile to solve their problem sebab semua kena reset balik setting =(

I guess they can't do anything about it since they try resetting the phone last Tuesday and the problem still occur.

So I got myself a brand new phone

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:

:

:

 
:



:



:



:



:



:

 
:

it's still iPhone 3Gs


I had to pay RM500 for a brand new iPhone 3Gs and it comes with 3 months warranty.
Memang betullah I change my phone every 2 years =/




2 comments:

biruVSpink said...

wow phone baru lagi..

Pink Mama said...

phone replace yg rosak =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin