Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I exercise too ...occasionally

It's been so long since I exercise last. The only exercise I get is walking in my office.
Usually when my darling daughter and hubby goes to play badminton on Saturdays tapi I selalu mengelak ikut. But then apa mood ntah Sabtu lepas tetiba rasa nak berexercise.

It takes 3 days for me to recover ='(
Sakitnya otot-otot semua....itulah dah lama tak exercise, terkejut badan.Main 45 minit pun dah macam nak pengsan rasanya dengan berpeluh sakan.
Nampak sangat menuju ke arah warga veteran hahahaha....



warm up session




Venue: Surian Avenue Badminton Court

Court rental - RM20 per hour on weekends.
Weekdays kalau tak silap RM25 per hour

They also have futsal court but I'm not sure how much is the rental.

Tips: better call and book sebab weekend selalu penuhhhhhhh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin