Sunday, August 2, 2009

What a weekend

Although I had to work yesterday, which I actually cabut at 10am cause nobody's around. It sure is a very hectic weekend for me

Besides shopping for the kids raya clothes. Sure you all kata awalnya dah beli baju untuk rayakan. It's actually easier to shop now rather than during puasa month. Sure orang panjang berjela time nak bayar nanti dan sure tak dapat nak pilih baju yang cantik-cantik.Tapi I tak belilah lagu baju kurung dengan baju melayu untuk anak-anak lagi, just baju jalan-jalan biasa jer.

We also went out to dinner last nite. I'll tell about it later, tengoklah today or tomorrow.

Penatlah rasa nak tido jer ni.


Adik with air biru. Dipaksa posing untuk ambik gambar.

Dia dah tak sabar nak ngap ceri tu

oh ya...somebody also went to a casting today. Tunggu ya, sapa yang pergi casting tu =)


Usually I'm sad if Sunday is almost over, tapi today I'm not cause I'm looking forward to meeting my friends tomorrow. I'm taking half day tomorrow to see my friends =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin