Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pissed at myself

  • for eating so much this past few days. Hari ni jer dah makan 4 kali....arghhhh.....blame it on my gastrics problem :D

  • for not able to put the fake eyelashes on. I tried but then it's like terjungkit at the end. Then I give up and just pull it off.

  • for not able to containt self from buying any makeup thingy. I'm a self confess junkie people. RM5 punya barang pun jadik just to satisfy self :(

  • for not having a flowy long hair like Megan Fox. Wahhh that girllah walaupun in the hot Egyptian desert pun can still look hot and the hair not out of place. I knowwww....it's just a movie....still I envy that howttt girl :)

2 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

fake eyelashe kene byk practice babe...takpe2 ku ku cayurk!

Pink Mama said...

I must practise lagi ni :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin