Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My ...not minelah exactly cringes moment

I actually love reading this lady's blog. Today's tittle for her blog was Cringe Moments. Adalah satu cringe moments ni but not mine actually but my dad's but I was there to witness it and laugh my heads off (jahat punya anakkan...)

Macam ni kisahnya. It was a Friday if I was not mistaken few months back. My father balik dari masjid. (Please bare with me as I am not a good story teller). Pas tu dia dok bising-bising to me and my mom, as there were only two of us downstairs watching tv.

Papa: Tadikan I sakit perut sangat, so I pergi toilet (kat masjidlahkan) , lepas tu bila Papa nak pakai balik seluar. My underwear is missing.
Me: HA...iye ker Pa?
Mama (my mom ler): Ha...underwear hilang? Papa sangkut kat mana seluar?
Papa: kat belakang pintu toiletlah. Puas cari rata-rata...hilang.
Me: Underwear pun ada orang nak curi ker?
Mama: Iyelah...kat masjid sekarang ni banyak pencuri tau
(both me and my mom were like so puzzled....)
Tiba-tiba...
Me: Pa, yang sangkut kat bahu tu apa?
HAHAHAHAHAHA...lepas tu I tak leh kontrol gelak sampai berguling-guling dan keluar airmata banyak giler.
Underwear my father actually tersangkut kat bahu dia. Dia tak ingat.....OMG ...it was the funniest thing ever. Saat menaip ni pun I'm still laughing. I actually tak tahan that that day I pi cerita kat my sisters and my best friend. Kesian my Dad...but it was so damn funny. Tak caya pi tanya my mom....HAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Ms Lola said...

HAHAHA... that's really funny!!1

Pink Mama said...

Mimie: I still laugh whenever I remember about it ...hehehehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin