Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My endoscopy and colonoscopy

Assalamualaikum,

Dear All,

Around end of November last year I had done my endoscopy and colonoscopy.
I've been having very bad acid reflux to the point that I cannot breath, very bad heartburn and my body was shaking/shivering non stop for an hour.
A few episodes happens, including a few times in the office. I almost fainted and my friend had to accompany me. Went to the panel clinic...ate their medicine but it's still not working.
Cannot tahan already so asked to be referred to KPJ hospital.
Doctor advised to do endoscopy and endoscopy...I did not take the time to think cause I was in so much pain. Terus agree. 
Check in to hospital in the evening, next morning terus buat procedure.
Result was that I had Gred A acid reflux (which is not really that bad) but I also have Hiatus Hernia (just click to the link to find out what it is)

So basically the doctor gave me a few meds to take home and advise me to take my food in small quatity frequently. Tak boleh melantak sekali makan 10 pinggan (no I don't eat sampai sepuluh pinggan....sepinggan nasi pun I tak boleh nak habiskan)
I had to go and see him again in 2 weeks time and do a blood test.

This time at the hospital while waiting to do the blood test....I had panic attack. I suddenly I can't breath. I was basically out of breath. I was crying at the time. 
My daughter had to wheel me to the Emergency Room. (I was on wheel chair already...cause I was feeling weak and breathless while waiting for my Guarantee Letter).
Basically, my acid reflux did not improve.....now I know I can easily have panic attack bila I'm bloated :(

My boss sebelum ni suruh jumpa doktor yang dia pernah buat treatment. My boss pun ada bad acid reflux like me.
Tapi I malas sebab I thought KPJ was nearer and more convenient to me.
The only time that my stomach was okay was when I was in Langkawi vacationing.
Wow the office must've stress me out sampai my body tak tahan.

Disebabkan tak baik-baik jugak sakit perut I ni...bloated, heartburn and sakit plus I was still shaking non stop. I decided to see my boss punya doctor.


He's a professor at UMSC.
Alhamdulillah takat ni all the medicine that he gave me lessen the sympthoms.
He gave me ubat for my stomach and medicines for my anxiety. That ubat untuk anxiety tu I kena makan malam .
I malam selalu terjaga a few times. So doctor kata kalau I can tidur straight the whole night, my pain insyaallah boleh berkurang.

I am still on the medication. So datang office jer mengantuk giler siot. Melekat-lekat mata.

So doakanlah Akak sihat macam biasa ya.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin