Monday, November 22, 2010

I have a teenager

So I officially have a teenager today...my son turn 13 today. My bouncing baby boy born on a winter morning...1.03am to be exact today 13 years ago. I still remembered that it snowed the day we bring him home from the hospital.

Feels like time flies so fast. Wow...I can't believe it myself....my son is a teenager. How that make me feel....old?. Heck NO...I feel the same =P

So today we eat cake, buy him a gift and had a celebration dinner for him...

WOW...my son 13


Thirteen ...you guys....

Anyway Abang.. if you are reading this

Happy Birthday Baby

Mama love you so much because you are my first born and you mean the world to me and you'll always be my bouncing baby boy no matter how old you are.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin