Saturday, February 20, 2010

Still in lovey dovey mood…for me at least.

Last nite, had a dinner/girl talk session with my bff. Duduk berdua pun boleh berejam-jam. Sessi melepaskan perasaan. I faham that sometimes you just need somebody to hear, just hear your feelings and not comment or judge. Kadang-kadang I rasa I’m not the correct person to seek advise especially pendapat I tentang hal-hal putus cinta ni.My advise will always be just move on, sometimes a relationship fails maybe for a good reason. Kalau orang dah tak sudi, tak payahlah nak pujuk-pujuk lagi unless it’s worth the fight. All I can say is that kadang-kadang it’s not worth fighting a men’s ego.

3 kisah heartbreaking in a week can drain me too. But I am grateful for all the love I have in my life.

IMG_1462

IMG_1463

me and one of the love of my life

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin