Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it Monday already?

Cepatnya rasa dah Isnin. My morning started bad with all the parking meter rosak. Berpeluh mak pagi-pagi jalan sana sini. When I found one, my parking card got stuck in it. And it's still stuck in there =(


I have a lunch meeting...on a Monday....sigh!!!

I just heard on the radio that the actress Brittany Murphy passed away. If you don't know who she is, she acted in Clueless. Kalau still tak tau jugak...google jerlah dik oii.


To cheer up my day, here's a few pictures of my sunshine.

IMG_4986

ada pengantin ambik gambar kat garden Christmas The Curve...nampak tak pasangan in pink kat belakang tu...so schweettt...

IMG_4993

IMG_4998

IMG_5012

2 comments:

superheroes' mom said...

dear, cemana nak beso kan gambo ni, kasi i tutorial ckit... :)

Pink Mama said...

Ohhh I guna Windows Livewriter tu yang jadi besar tu. Kalau upload biasa gambar jadi kecik. Try download windows livewriter dulu.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin